Developing the Learning Community
- In the centrality of learning rather than teaching.
- In the richness of each stage of human development and the uniqueness of each person.
Developing the Individual
- In the importance of character above all else
- In a commitment to the best that is within each person.
Acting in the Local and Global Community
- We respect all members of the community and diversity within the community
- We recognize that the individual and the community are interdependent and have mutual responsibility
- We advance the common good by serving the local, national and international community
- We commit to raising global consciousness among all members of the school community
- We know, appreciate and embrace the importance of bilingualism for the individual and the society.